Please review our Covid-19 Guidelines.
- Social Distancing begins here. Players will remain in their car until no more than 15 minutes to their tee time, at this time they will check-in and proceed to the starting tee. No gathering before or after play.
- Proshop will be open 7am-6pm with limited capacity. All employees and customers must practice social distancing and adhere to any other CDC requirements.
- Tee times will be reserved online or by phone.
- All green fees will be paid for at the time of reservation online or by credit card at the time arrival (no cash transactions).
- All check-ins for golf and the driving range will be in the proshop.
- Common items such as pencils and scorecards will be available upon request.
- All playing equipment (golf bags, clubs and push carts) should be brought by the player and not handled by anyone except the player.
- The driving will open under strict sanitation and social distancing guidelines. This will include capacity restrictions and minimum spacing distance between hitting areas on the range (15ft). No bag stands will be put out. Hours of operation 8am-6:30pm. The putting green will be open to golfers with a tee time.
On the Course
- Group play of no more than four will be permitted with tee times spaced at 10 minutes apart.
- Walking strongly encouraged, double occupancy cart are allowed (if you do not live in the same house hold masks are recommended).
- Golf cart staging for daily play will accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Push carts allowed including rental fleet (rental fleet will be sanitize before and after each use).
- Water stations will not be utilized.
- Personal golf clubs must be used (no rentals).
Programs & Instruction
- Individual instruction will be allowed by appointment.
- All Leagues, clinics, camps and organized activities will remain suspended unless they adhere to the 10 minute tee time guidelines.
It is our number one priority to provide you with an exceptional and safe golfing experience. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing (at a safe distance) you out on the course!