Please review our Covid-19 Guidelines. Golf is currently New Hampshire Residents Only.
- Social Distancing begins here. Players will remain in their car until no more than 15 minutes to their tee time, at this time they will check-in and proceed to the starting tee. No gathering before or after play.
- Proshop will be open on a limited time schedule and a limited capacity. All employees and customers must practice social distancing and adhere to any other CDC requirements.
- Tee times will be reserved online or by phone.
- All green fees will be paid for at the time of reservation online or by credit card at the time arrival (no cash transactions).
- We will use our Teesnap remote software to check-in players at a safe distance outside (Beaver Meadow front entrance).
- Common items such as pencils and scorecards will be available upon request.
- All playing equipment (golf bags, clubs and push carts) should be brought by the player and not handled by anyone except the player.
- The driving will open under strict sanitation and social distancing guidelines. This will include capacity restrictions and minimum spacing distance between hitting areas on the range (15ft). No bag stands will be put out. Hours of operation 8am-6:30pm. The putting green will be open to golfers with a tee time. The practice area by the driving range and putting green will remain closed.
On the Course
- Group play of no more than four will be permitted with tee times spaced at 12 minutes apart.
- Walking strongly encouraged, however single rider carts are allowed (confirming if a cart is available is recommended).
- Golf cart staging for daily play will accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Push carts allowed including rental fleet (rental fleet will be sanitize before and after each use).
- All bunker rakes and ball washers will be removed.
- Water water stations will not be utilized.
- Personal golf clubs must be used (no rentals).
- Once play is complete you must exit the premise immediately
Programs & Instruction
- Individual instruction will be allowed by appointment.
- All Leagues, clinics, camps and organized activities will remain suspended unless they adhere to the 12 minute tee time guidelines.
- No youth activities.
It is our number one priority to provide you with an exceptional and safe golfing experience. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing (at a safe distance) you out on the course!